Thursday, December 10, 2009

Making A Comeback


Well, I think it is time to make a comeback. I started this blog a number of years back but as you can see the number of entries has dwindled tremendously. I could cite a variety of reasons for it such as not having enough time, not knowing what to write, and I suppose many others. It is easy to find an excuse when we need one. So I’m not going to dwell on all the possible reasons why I have not been updating my blog. I’m gonna have another go at this and I know the main challenge will be being consistent.

I am inspired to restart blogging hoping that it will be able to reach out to as many people out there s possible. I still have fond memories of friends tell me how much they appreciated some of my entries. I hope and I pray and I suppose we all are going to see how far this building is going to go. HA HA HA HA HA.

I hope you pray for me so that this site will be able to inspire others in their journey here on earth before they reach the heavenly glory that God the almighty has prepared for all of us.

I was thinking of categorizing my entries into areas such as catholic reflection, Bible study, catholic renewal and others. I’ve not finalized it at the moment but rather than looking at how to make this a possibility by touching on different aspects of our Christian journey.

Oh Holy Spirit come and fill me know. Be my inspiration. Be my source of strength. If this is a tool that you want me to use on a regular basis inspire me with your thoughts and guide me to blog about it on a regular basis. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment