Friday, December 11, 2009

Catholic Prayer: Rise & Shine

Thank you Jesus for this glorious day. I seek you as I rise up this morning knowing that all creation came into being because of you. As the sun never ceases to shine every morning, you love for me is also statefast from generation to generation. Even before creation I was already in your plan. Hence, Lord, I come to you as I am knowing that you love for me is everlasting. I lift up to you the truth of my heart, all my sins and all my shortcomings knowing that only you can forgive me and set me free. You take my sins and cast it away as far as that east is from the west, never remembering them ever again. Remove oh Lord all have guilt feelings from my heart as I know when the Son sets me free, I am free indeed.

Lord I surrender my entire life into your hands. Let your light shine into the areas of darkness in my life. So that I could boldly proclaim like St. Paul that it is no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me. Fill me anew with your Holy Spirit Lord. May he search my heart and mold me every day into your image and likeness. Continue oh Lord to guide me closer are closer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment