Saturday, December 12, 2009

Catholic Prayer: Rise & Shine


Good morning Jesus, I run to you today knowing that the fullness of love comes from you. What joy it is to be in your presence and to know that you truly love me. I praise and worship your holy Name, the Name above all other Names, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. I sing glory to holy Name and honour to your holy Name. I love to be in your presence and sing joyfully of of glorious Name. You are the lily of the valley, the bright morning star.

I run into your presence and I come with the knowledge that you love for me is everlasting. Where can I hide from the love? Or rather why should I ever hide from your love? You have a plan for me and I thank you especially for preparing for me a glorious home in heaven.

I give to you oh Lord the truth of my heart. All the negative emotions I’m experiencing or will experience today I lay it at the foot of your cross. Why should I even want to carry all this negativity when you’ve clearly told me to cast all my burdens unto you for you careth for me.

I surrender myself totally into your unfailing love. Not only parts of my life but my entire being. Let your light shining in the dark areas of my life and remove everything that is not of you.

Fill me with your spirit Lord, and let me live in the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Feel my heart with love, peace and joy. Let me continue to experience the fruits of your Holy Spirit all the days of my life.

Thank you Lord for loving me a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment