Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Catholi Prayer: Rise & Shine

Lord Jesus Christ, good morning. I come into your presence today reminded once again of your glorious love. Thank you for your unfailing love. Thank you for your unconditional love. My human concept of love is so limited oh Lord that I draw strength from you to really comprehend what love actually is. In you there is fullness of love. I could only depend on you to understand the true meaning and depth of love. Nonetheless I come to you as I am because you love me and I look at you discover more and more of your love each and every day.

I give to you today the truth of my heart. All my limitations, all my shortcomings and all my sins I lay them all at the foot of you cross knowing that you love me just as I am. I see you embracing me right now with your loving arms and as you embrace me your love just radiates my entire being. It reminds me of the source of my life. It is you. It is you.

I surrender my entire life into your hands once again today. All my thoughts, emotions and feelings of every kind, I surrender them completely to you. Direct and control my life oh Lord, as a surrender it fully to you.

Fill me anew with your Holy Spirit. Yes Lord do it one more time. Come and feel me up to overflowing. Let your love just radiate my entire being. Lord I am only a branch, you are the vine. I trust in you completely for my growth. I hope to be able to echo the words of St. Paul that it is no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment