Thursday, December 10, 2009

Catholic Prayer: Rise & Shine


Good morning Jesus and thank you for this glorious day.  As the sun rises every morning I am reminded of your love.  It reminds me of your creation, where you created something out of nothing.  And on the sixth day, you create that man and you thought it was very good.  Indeed it was very good until we allowed sin to enter our world. 

But so great is your love that you wanted to set us free from sin and that was only possible by sending your Son to pay the ultimate price for us. Oh what amazing love, what amazing love.  You allowed your only beloved son to die for us all on the cross.  A brutal death he had to face.  Not a death due to his own wrongdoings but rather a death for my sins. Thank you God my father for loving me so much that you are willing to send your son to pay the ultimate price for me. You are indeed love as scripture tells us God is love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment