Monday, January 11, 2010

Catholi Prayer: Rise & Shine

Thank you Jesus for this glorious morning. Thank you for this new day that you have created. I praise you and glorify you for all the amazing things that you’ve done for me and my family. You are our source of strength. I’m so glad I’m able to depend on you and your faithfulness all the days of my life. I’m glad O Lord that you have given me that the insight to know that living in you and through you is the strongest foundation on which I could live my life by.

Lord Jesus, today I come to you as I am a sinner. I am weak when I try to lead my daily life on my own strength. There are so many temptations all around me and it is so easy to just give in to them. I’m truly weak O Lord. So many times I feel it just throwing in the white flag. To lead the Christian life with my own strength seems impossible. Lord I come to you as I am. And thank you for giving me the knowledge that whatever state that I am in you still love me just as I am. I need your strength O Lord.

Jesus I give you the truth of my heart. Take all this weaknesses that I have and feel it with your strength. I remember the scriptures that say that when I am weak you are strong. Thinking about it while I’ve been constantly using the word strength I’m just starting to realize the power of this simple prayer. The strength of the Lord. I can’t even imagine the magnitude of this simple prayer. Lord I am asking you to fill me with your strength. The strength of that creator of heaven and earth. The strength of the Lord God Almighty. The strength of the Supreme Being. Give me your strength O Lord. Wow… yes. Praise the lord. I am being strengthened at this very moment in your presence.

I surrender my entire self to you. Everything of me Lord I give to you today. Yes O Lord. Take me O Lord and mould me more and more and work your wonders in my life. May your life will be reflected in my life. May my way of thinking and being be entirely yours. So that I could say together with St. Paul that it is no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me.

Thank you Jesus fulfilling me with the Holy Spirit again. Yes Lord continue to fill me now from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. Jesus I want to be penetrated by you. Penetrated to the entire fiber of my being. Yes Lord thank you for starting this humble work in me. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment