Sunday, October 08, 2006

Life Unfolds

Wow! It has been 2 weeks since I last blogged. Life has been real exciting. So many things happening at the same time.

Firstly, having a new life at home has filled mine with intense joy. I look forward to spend time with her everyday. At the moment she sleeps most of the time and wakes up for meals or when she needs a change of diapers. During the time she is awake, besides playing with her and exposing her to black and white stimulus, we also give her a lot of tummy time on her crawling track. Yes... you will be surprised that even a 2 weeks old baby can crawl. What! 2 weeks old & she crawls! You will be shocked at the capability of infants. Some of the research I did a few months ago revealed the potential within an infant even before she is born.

Next, I removed my wisdom tooth. Oh my, I did not know that it would ache so much. I had to go back to the dentist last Monday because the pain was getting worse instead of getting better. Now, even after 2 weeks later, it still feels uncomfortable. Mmm … I sure hope it would heal completely asap.

Thirdly, all the prelim marking I had to complete in the midst of all these events in my life was a real challenge. Nonetheless, I had to give my 100% focus. If for nothing else, for the love of my students, I had to complete it. Yes, I pushed myself & am glad I was able to complete it although I was on course for the last two weekends.

Finally, if you have missed out on the Blood Covenant series conducted in July, you have another opportunity now. A new series has just started last Friday @ Christ the King Church 8 pm onwards. It would be running for the next 3 Fridays. So don't miss out on this opportunity and I look forward to seeing you there.

Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment