Sunday, October 29, 2006

Blood Covenants @ Christ The King Church

About 60 participants attended the 'Blood Covenant' series over the the last 4 Fridays at Christ The King Church. Over the four sessions they learnt that 'Life is in the Blood', 'The Hebrew Covenant Ritual', 'God's Covenant with Man' and 'The Passover & the New Covenant'.

The sessions were an eye openner to many of the participants. While some of them found it heavy going at certain points they realised the need to start consuming solid food and move away from the liquid spiritual diet they have been having. And were they glad they faithfully attended the sessions.

Here's a testimony...

Hi Freddy,

My shallow mind told me that your final talk was to be a summation of it all and probably it is all I already know. But what a tremendous surprise it was for me last Friday.

You showed the connections very well especially when you talked about "drinking the fourth cup" and Jesus' passion from the agaony right up till the cruxfixion itself - the consummation (it is finished) - how Jesus' back was torn and exposed, the nine cat -tails, etc. I think I lost concentration a little as I was affected by those torturous moments that Christ went thru. (I have been meditating on that in my private Divine Mercy devotion, but your message came on quite strongly).

I also like the part where you linked with with marriage and talked about sexual activities outside marriage, marriage as a consummation of covenant.

It is a pity that my wife missed your final session as she is away in Germany. I would be sharing all that I can with her.

I would like to invite you for a talk for our yearly retreat of the lectors ministry. I hope we can work something out for the good of my fellow lectors.

Thanks in advance

God bless us all.

Andrew Tok

2 comments:

  1. I then have her clean my dick off with her mouth whichshe has never done. Angela is not dumb.
    true wife sex stories
    free incest sex stories
    femdom stories asstr
    adult bedtime stories
    animal sex stories
    I then have her clean my dick off with her mouth whichshe has never done. Angela is not dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would just mean I would have to changein one single go, rather than split it over a couple of days. As her five foot three inch body arched under theministering of her fingers, Roby sucked in a breathand felt himself come.
    erotic audio stories femdom
    sister incest stories
    free beastiality erotic stories
    young girls masturbation stories
    free xxx indian stories
    It would just mean I would have to changein one single go, rather than split it over a couple of days. As her five foot three inch body arched under theministering of her fingers, Roby sucked in a breathand felt himself come.

    ReplyDelete