Sunday, September 03, 2006

1st Sept 2006 - New Begining

1st Sept marks a very special day for me. Besides being Teachers' Day, it is also my wedding anniversary. 4 awesome years with my beloved wife Sandra and this year is extra special as new life is going to be brought forth into the world. On 19th Sept Jessica Faye Gomez will see the light... hahaha. Yes, what ultimate joy and a great opportunity to become more responsible. Life is indeed worth living.

I hear from friends about the struggles of having a new born and at the same time I see the joy in their eyes. A joy that overcomes the struggles. Why focus on the struggles then? I just have to keep replaying in my mind the joy of new life. The opportunities that await baby Jessica. The challenges she has to go through and the ultimate victory in life... which, by the way, is already won by Christ.

I pray Jessica will be on fire for Christ from a very young age... mmm... let me correct that... from birth. All glory to God.

1 comment:

  1. hey you got the name prepared alrdy...how nice haha...thanks mr. gomez for your advice that day it helped..i dun feel so down now...but the prob is i still feel like giving up but the consolation is my heart still tells me i have to go on strong..

    ReplyDelete