Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Prayer Today

Dear Jesus,

Peace be with you. It is with great joy that I come into your presence today, knowing that your love endures forever. Though mountains may tremble and valleys may run dry, your love endures forever.

What is your love, O Lord? Your love is your commitment to us. Committed to ensure that even if I walk thro' the valley of darkness, no evil need I fear. Your staff and your rod are there to protect me.

Glory to God in the highest and peace to his people on earth. You rule the world with love and your love endures forever. Your mercy reigns over your justice. We would never face your wrath as long as we repent and come back to you and dwell in your love. Yes, indeed the love of God endures forever.

You have chosen me, useless that I am, pulled me up from the pit of death and nourished me with your life. The 'zoe' of God. The life that has overcome death. Yes, victory is yours. The world is yours. Let all the inhabitants of the world praise your holy name … for your love endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment