Monday, July 03, 2006

Youth Prayer Rally 2006

Peace of the Lord be with you. Were you there at Christ The King Church for the Youth Prayer Rally 2006 last Saturday? Wow! It was simply amazing.

The event was organised by Maranatha Prayer Ministry with the intention of bringing more vibrancy and life to the prayer life of youths, no matter their spiritual level, inspiring youths to take the step to establish a more active personal prayer life and a closer relationship with God and instilling in youths a sense of belonging in the Catholic community.

Hence, the objective of event was to inspire youths to develop a stronger relationship with God through a personal experience of God’s love. They invited me to be the guest speaker for the event.

The nite was filled with an array of events such as video presentation, dance, praise & worship, mime, talk and ministry. As the preacher for the nite, I was very edified with the level of commitment of the organising committee. They initiated and met up with me twice prior to the actual event and ensured that every angle was covered.

I preached on the 'Renewal of the Mind' with a greater focus on prayer. It was just amazing! The anointing of the Holy Spirit was strong and I felt that even my preaching was going to another level. It was no longer I, but Christ who lives in me. Yes! From the testimonies I got after the rally, it was clearly evident that the Spirit had a unique message for each of the 500 youth & adults there at the rally.

The anointing was so strong that I was able to move freely in the gifts of healings, prophecy & word of knowledge. God was in charge and I was just loving it being his unworthy vessel. Praise the Lord!

Be on the lookout for the upcoming series of talks I'll be conducting on 'Blood Covenants' at Amplify Ministries starting 21st July 2006. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment